What is your favorite way to stay active?
What is your favorite way to stay active?
In a world where it seems physical activity is being pushed to the side, we need to prioritize being active more often. Physical activity has so many benefits beyond just losing weight. It helps your heart, lungs, whole body, mood, and so much more. So my question today is this, do you have a specific way or favorite way you stay active throughout the week? I personally enjoy going to the gym during the week, snowboarding when I can, and playing softball during the summer months. There are many ways to be active, so let's talk about a few!

I can relate to going to the gym to stay active. I love staying fit by lifting weights. I also love to stay active by going to the track and running a workout too. I can't relate to snowboarding because I can't but playing catch with the football is a fun easy way to stay fit. My brother an I always are playing when I am home. I feel great after getting a good workout in that leads to a great day to follow.
ReplyDeleteOne of my favorite ways to stay active is to go to the gym during the week.. I like to go Monday-Friday and do a different body part each day I train. In the winter months I have two favorite ways to be active. The first one is skiing, My dad and I go to Colorado for 10 days and ski out there over Christmas break.. The second activity is playing ice hockey. My friends and I will go to the local lakes and play hockey,. Playing ice hockey is so much fun and you are super active the whole time because you are constantly moving.
ReplyDeleteI Love to snowboard myself!! I also love to stay fit, exercise is part of my daily routine and I don't feel normal without it. I also like to hoop in my free time it serves as a sort of therapy for me, I throw some earphones in, hit the court and its like I'm in my own world for a little while.
ReplyDeleteI agree that physical activity is extremely important, and should be more of a priority. One of the ways I like to stay active is by rock climbing. I enjoy taking my cat with me to climb outdoors. Its great because we both get exercise and we both get time outside doing things we enjoy! Its also a great way to see the beautiful geology of Western PA!
ReplyDelete