Healthy Diets - What does it look like for you?
A healthy diet is very important to ever single person. Our bodies need fuel for the day and the food we eat gives us this energy. I like to eat a variety of foods daily to make sure I get my nutrients for the day. I try to eat a food from each major food group every day. My favorite meal is steak, mashed potatoes, corn, and maybe a bun. This meal only covers grains, vegetables, and proteins but that is okay for just one meal. Maybe for lunch I would have a peanut butter bagel with an apple and a glass of milk. Just like that I have consumed nutrient dense food in every food category. What is your favorite meal? How do you feel about having well balanced meals?

Eating a nutritious meal is a every important part of each day. the food that you eat gives you the energy that you need to do all the activities that you need to do for the day. I also try to use the MyPlate diet too when I eat, but that might work for you and me, but there are way more other diets out there that work for other people. I like the MyPlate diet and stick to that for I get all the nutrients that I need. The best part is that it isn't that hard to get all the parts of the MyPlate in a single day.
ReplyDeleteI like to follow the MyPlate diet too. I try my best to balance each meal out with the five categories of foods. I like your tip on making up for any missed nutrients with the next meal you eat. It can be hard to always have all five food groups with each meal. It's just important to get them in at some point.
ReplyDelete